Monday, December 1, 2014

Every Fangirl's Dream

Everyone has hopes. They have passion, goals and most especially dreams which is either achievable or just for imagination. Fangirls also do. They believe, visualize and dream. In fact, almost all of them have common dream.


Daydreaming, always.

Most fangirls want to have a lot of money to be spent for official merchandise like official albums, concert tickets, fan meeting tickets and most especially plane ticket to Korea plus pocket money. Just like me, every fangirl really wants to have a collection of each one’s idols’ albums because it feels fulfilling in our part. Of course fangirls also wish to see their idols live through live concerts, music shows, and fan meet and greets or album signing, even just once in their lifetimes. Unfortunately, I haven’t achieved this dream yet and I’m really looking forward to save a lot in order to attend fandom events which are usually held in Manila.


Every fangirls wants this - KPOP MERCH COLLECTION




2NE1 Concert AOA Live

Fangirls also desire to go to Korea and meet their idols on streets, cafés, and shopping malls or even outside the company which the celebrities are under. Going to tourist spots in Korea where their idols usually film for variety shows is always part of every fangirl’s bucket list. They want to hang out with Korean people and make friends out of them.  They want to buy Korean-made products which certain kpop stars endorse. Most fangirls also want to have surgery and cash to spend on cosmetics just to look like Korean personalities.







Just like any other fangirls, I, too, daydreamed of the things previously mentioned. But the highest ambition of a fangirl is to be friends their idols by becoming an idol too. It means that most fangirls, including myself, aspire to be a kpop trainee and debut in korea as a kpop star.  It may be vague but fangirls do everything for them to be able to join open auditions/screenings and pass it to be promoted as a kpop trainee. 

KPOP STAR HUNT

Because of kpop influence, I once tried joining Kwin and Kim Entertainment Open Auditions with enjoyment and experience as my main purpose. I didn’t expect that I would be able to pass and proceed to the next levels because it was my first time and most people who auditioned are already having dancing and singing workshops compared to myself who was just a newbie in these fields. I’m thankful for that achievement tho, at least, it gave me another worth noting experience.  But, I would still choose to be successful in my studies first and have kpop as my secong priority –well, I guess it would be the right choice.


Kwin and Kim Open Auditions 2014 @Waterfromt Hotel, Lapu Lapu

 But the greatest and the most unreachable dream every fangirl has is of course marrying their idols or kpop groups' biases. Most fangirls, including me, are aware about this sad reality that they,  our idols, don't even know we exist. But still, many fangirls hope and wish every 11:11 on the clock that someday their idols will notice them because they don't have any other ideal guys besides those celebrities. But if they can't marry even one of their biases, they'd prefer to be in  a relationship with a fanboy.





Fangirls live in their own fantasy world that's why most of them daydream about relatively impossible things and imagine that it would come true just for them to feel satisfaction. This only proves that fangirls are not merely fans and followers but, are also great dreamers and believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment